Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Job Confidence

I move forward confident and clear of who I am ...

For You to relax into knowing the truth of who you are and allowing the strength of Spirit to flow from that knowing, from that truth, strong and true, guiding you to the right place for your contribution, growth, recognition and compensation.

I sit in my room looking out the window. I see the chard green and growing, the birds busy at their tasks, and the grass peacefully sprouting as a green carpet under a blue sky. Life is good, life is peaceful, life is comfortable. But even as these words come to mind I wonder what more there may be if I get out of my comfort zone ...

I breathe deeply and let it go ... I allow thoughts to fill my mind and let them go ... I sit back and breathe again ... and again ... and again ... I allow this gentle rhythm to take me deeper into myself ... deeper into the mystery of life, my life ... I feel my center ... I feel my connection with the center of the universe ...

I know there is one universe, one life, one spirit, one god, one ever-present, ever-ready, ever-conscious intelligence filling all the universe with itself. I know I am one with this intelligence now and always. I know I am an individual manifestation of this intelligence able to reflect upon this truth right now. I am grateful for this connection and the clarity with which I see it now. I let that be and now speak my word claiming that which I know to be true in my life now.

I am a wonderful, valuable human being having a marvelous spiritual experience. I know that as I stay connected to my intuition I am guided and moved to experience my highest and greatest good. So, I relax into this knowledge and allow it to permeate my whole being now. Whenever I feel the need to be strengthened in my resolve to move forward in my life I stop, breathe deeply and remember this moment ... and my full knowledge and connection to the strength of Spirit within me returns to my consciousness and I move forward confident and clear of who I am, what I am doing and where I am going.

Thank you Spirit within. I know you are with me now and always. With great gratitude and thanksgiving I release this prayer treatment into your loving presence knowing full well that it is true now and always.

So it is and so I let it be.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 3/27/00)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home