Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Heal Pain and Disease

I feel empowered by Intelligence to move forward now ...

For You to heal the pain and disease in your body.

Here in the light of this day I sit looking out on a gentle world. The breeze rustling the leaves, the birds flying free from grass to tree to pond to drink and splash, the people going quietly about their business.

I reflect on this and see in it all an intelligence; an intelligence in the structure and in the movement. This intelligence has created all this from nothing at the beginning of time and space. In truth this intelligence is all there is. This intelligence is before, within and after all that exists now or ever.

This singular intelligence is in me now as I bring forth these words. I feel it in the rhythm of my heart beat, in the rising and falling of my breath, in the movement of my fingers, in the flow of my thoughts, and in the myriad emotions moving through me at all times. I know I can never be separate from this intelligence.

Now that I am filled with awareness of the presence of this singular Intelligence I consciously choose to cocreate with it a body free of pain and disease. I pull forth from deep within my center the perfection that is the truth of my being; I call upon this intelligence to guide me to those individuals that are ready, willing and able to help reveal this perfection; I set my clear intention to listen to and follow the guidance I receive on this path to realization of the wholeness, perfection and completeness of my body, mind and spirit now.

That said, I am grateful for the words, feelings and realizations I am receiving through this singular Intelligence. I feel empowered to move forward. So, I simply say Thank You Intelligence. I accept you now and always as my guide on this life path.

And I release these words into your creative process knowing in truth that all is well now.

And so it is. Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 10/1/02)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home