Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Peace, Joy, Harmony, Abundance

I carefully craft my attitudes and actions with God's help ...

For peace, joy and harmony with abundant creative flow of material support now.

Sitting here in the stillness of the morning with a gray overcast covering the sky I breathe easily and gently and allow my thoughts to turn to God within me. I consciously breathe in and out the qualities of God: Love ... Peace ... Joy ... Beauty ... Light ... Power ... Life ...

Focused now on God within me, I realize that God is equally present in all I see around me; in truth there is no spot God is not. God the source of all that exists moves through the void in an ever evolving universe filled with these wonderful qualities I am breathing in and out. I am one with this marvelous expression; there is no separation between God and me.

Focused now on my awareness of my oneness with God, I take this time to cocreate with God my life from this moment on; I know the thoughts I think, the words I speak, the actions I take are causative seeds in my personal evolution and the evolution of the world. So I carefully craft my attitude and actions to bring into experience that which supports me and my family most positively.

I know I am an integral part of this evolving world; I have a vital role to play. I move forward with this fact as my support. I am alert to each opportunity that comes my way. I listen attentively to my inner guidance and follow that which moves me toward my goal. I accept support from all that offer it as I give support to all that need it. I consciously enter into the flow of abundance I see in nature all around me. I move through all apparent obstacles to realization of peace, joy, harmony and abundance now.

I need not know how or figure this out. I just accept the action of God in my life and move forward knowing, believing, trusting in my goodness, God's goodness, life's goodness. Thank you God within and without for supporting me now and always.

I release these words into the creative process knowing they bring into manifestation that which supports me and moves me forward in this time of change.

And so I let it be.

Amen

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which YOU most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)




(First published on SharePrayer 4/27/02)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home