Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Unexpected Life Challenges

Where God guides, God provides ...

For You and your Family to relax into that inborn connection with God as life unfolds in unexpected ways; for each one to be nurtured, supported, sustained and empowered through any and all life challenges.

Sitting here in the light of day I breathe easily and naturally. I feel my heart beat. I watch the thoughts as they pass through my mind. I consciously turn these thoughts toward God.

I look out the window at the green growing things swaying in the breeze; I look at my fingers typing on the keyboard and know that there is an Intelligence behind all that exists and that this Intelligence is in me now, creating me. I know this Intelligence is truly in all I see, feel, hear, smell, know and I call this Intelligence God.

I know there is no spot God is not. Now, in this state of consciousness where I acknowledge my oneness with God, I know my thoughts and words cocreate my reality with this natural Intelligence, God. So, I choose my thoughts and words carefully as I call to mind that which I most desire.

I feel Love, the Spirit of God, moving between me and those I hold most dear. I see each of us as a loving spiritual being filled with unlimited potential. And I keep this thought in mind as I consider my present situation. I know we are nurtured, supported, sustained and empowered by Love. All obstacles are overcome by Love and we are filled with the power of Love now and always.

I feel the healing presence of God in me now as I move forward in balance and harmony. I know each individual I come in contact with is guided and inspired by God, just as I am. This brings me a feeling of peace as I go about my daily affairs. I take time each day to feel the power of Love and to see it in those around me. I move forward purposely, taking one problem at a time. I know, where God guides, God provides. I affirm this now and whenever I need a boost.

Sitting here in God's light, filled with peace and love, I feel gratitude welling up from deep in my heart. Thank you God for your spirit of love as it expresses through me and around me. I accept your guidance in all my affairs and know I am set straight. I accept healing as it shows up in my life now and always.

Calmly, peacefully I release these words and thoughts into God's presence knowing they are acted upon immediately. I release my concerns and worries into the perfection that is the truth of all God's creation, and let my highest good manifest easily and naturally.

As I think it, feel it, speak it, so I let it be, and so it is.

Amen

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which YOU most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(First published on SharePrayer 4-26-02)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home