Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Baby Shower Blessing

I grow with you ...

For the new being borne by you or your loved one at the baby blessing shower.

In the early morning I sit in the silence. Here before the day begins all is calm and quiet. I feel the stirrings of a thought, an idea. I breathe in deeply and fully ... I exhale long and slow ... This fans the fire of creativity, of growth, of life itself. This opens the door to the inner world and moves me closer to the source of life itself.

The source of life itself lives in the heart of us all. In this quiet time I recognize the universality of an intelligence bringing forth and holding all that exists together as one perfect expression. I realize that as the universe is made up of billions of planets, stars, galaxies; so is my body made up of billions of atoms, molecules, cells; and that everything comes from the same source and is held together by the same consciousness, the same intelligence.

In this quiet time I feel my oneness with this universal expression of creation. I feel my ability to bring forth into this world new things through thought, word and deed. I feel the great wonder of this inborn intelligence working with me now to bring forth a new little being, a new conscious expression of the oneness, the perfection, the beauty of this universe.

I relax into my contemplation of this truth and feel the blessing in my womb. I am filled with awe and wonder; I feel joy and peace filling my body, mind and spirit. I am filled with love; love the power that moves us ever forward on the spiral path of life; love the power that moves us ever closer to full realization of the perfection of life.

Here and now I take the time to enjoy and appreciate this perfect expression growing within me now. I feel two hearts beating in one body. I feel the individual expression of this little being moving within me. I give in to the urge to bless this little being filled with light and love and to accept blessings in return.

Thank you life, thank you love, thank you peace for your gifts of quiet reflection, creative action, and bountiful beings. And thank you little one for coming into my life. We are one now and forevermore. I grow with you.

Blessed Be

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which YOU most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(First published on SharePrayer 8-28-00)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home