Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Sanctuary Within

I am grateful for the sanctuary within ...

For You to know the patience and strength of the one Spirit always in life as Life unfolds in its sometimes challenging ways.

Sitting in the morning silence, I listen. I listen to the crows call and the cars drive by; I listen to the sounds of my breathing and the sounds of my heart beating. I sit and I listen in silence for the inspiration of Spirit within me. I listen.

There is one Spirit, one Life, one Power everywhere equally present in this universe, in this world, in this community, in this house, in this body. This indescribable Power is creating all we see and know in this universe right now. I release myself into this power and know I am safe. I release myself so that I am one with the evolutionary flow of Life and now consciously assume my rightful role as an integral part of the unfolding wholeness, perfectness and completeness of the universe. In truth it can be no other way.

I accept this as I look out and see a new day beginning and look within and see a new way opening. I am able to relax into the completeness of this moment outside and inside. There is nothing I need to change as I accept this moment in all its perfection. Yes, I am one with the creative power of the universe; yes, I am able to patiently watch the world flow around me; yes, I am able to listen and respond in positive, constructive, empowering ways; and, yes, the world reflects back to me the truth I hold inside. I know the goodness I am and that I express in the world.

I relax into this moment, this eternal moment and am thankful for the Power I feel right now. I am a strong, able manifestation of Spirit here on earth for a purpose and a reason and I relax into this truth. Grateful for the peace I feel in this moment, I consciously accept it as the truth my being is grounded on and I return here, to this feeling, to this place within, whenever I feel challenged by events in the outside world.

I am grateful for the sanctuary within and the one Spirit that nurtures me here. Thank you.

I release these words into the flow of Life knowing I am safe, whole and complete just as I am. And so I let it be.

Amen

(First published on SharePrayer 9/9/97)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home