Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Healing with Holy Spirit

It is Truth I choose to experience beyond any illusions!

For You to know the healing power of the Holy Spirit within, always, so you bring Love, Peace and Light wherever you are and reveal its presence in those you meet.

Sitting calm and peaceful I allow my thoughts to gather in my Heart and merge with the thought of Spirit that always resides here. In this moment I let go of any thought of separation and know I am one with the Holy Spirit. One wonderful power, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. Wow! I feel this universal energy active in me as me as I realize there is one Creator and I am an active part of creation. In this quiet moment I allow my mind, my awareness to expand to include this truth. I and Thou are One.

Speaking clearly now I know You are one with me and we are one with the Holy Spirit. These words flow in the first person because we are One:

Joyfully I choose the words that express my feelings in this moment knowing I am stating the Truth and that it is the Truth I choose to experience beyond any illusions that may appear along my path.

Easily, naturally, gently, Joy, Beauty, Compassion, Wisdom flow to me and through me as ideas, words and actions that blend with those people around me to create a sacred space recognized as Home to all in this Presence. My thoughts reach far beyond my body bringing Spirit with them. I know beyond all doubt there is no spot Spirit is not.

I breathe deeply and relax; I allow tension to transform into relaxation ... I allow doubt to transform into faith ... I allow negative thoughts to transform into affirmations. I know the power of Spirit is with me always, guiding me as I relax wholly into the moment and allow the Truth to manifest as me, through me, around me. I choose Love in place of hurt ... I choose Peace in place of anxiousness ... I choose Light in place of ignorance.

Grateful for the power of the Holy Spirit I see, feel, hear in these words, I breathe deeply and allow them to permeate this body and know I am a Spiritual Being in a Human Body and I experience this as Good. I accept this wonderful gift wholeheartedly and enthusiastically proclaim it wherever I am by being It always.

Thank you Spirit for this guidance and this courage welling up and flowing over so naturally as Me! I now release these words to the flow of Creation knowing, feeling their Truth and just let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 8/10/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home