Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Law of Attraction in Action -- Contagious Love

I have Love and Love is contagious!

For You to know the fullness of God's Love in your life and to reap the harvest of happiness flowing from this Love.

I sit in the warm afternoon with eyes shut allowing the thoughts to flow out thru my fingertips. I know Spirit is here with me because there is no spot Spirit is not. As this is true for me right now I know this is true for everyone because we are one in Spirit.

Relaxing into this moment I let all my thoughts go and listen, listen carefully and attentively for Spirit's guidance; I feel my heart open and I feel Spirit's love flow out into my present; and I feel my present extend to incorporate the past and the future; all time is now; I am the center of a rapidly evolving universe and I feel Good riding this wave of Love. I breathe deeply again and again and let this wave carry me as I release all thoughts of anything except God's Love and how moved I am in this moment. Yes!

I have It and It is contagious. I feel so much Love in this moment I can't contain it, I let it go and it reaches out and touches everything and everyone around me. Everywhere I look I see love! I see Love in my family, in the grocer, in the postal person and in each person that crosses my path. I am one with Spirit and Spirit is one with me; I am so blessed and filled with Life, Love, Peace and Joy that I am Happy!

Thank you Spirit for this magical moment. I allow it to extend backwards and forwards in time and space. Love is all there is and I am grateful. I accept this vision with great gratitude now and always.

With firmness and conviction I let these words go into the universal flow of love knowing they are already true and am content to let them be and to let Love be. As I feel, see and speak, so it is.

Love

(Originally published on SharePrayer 6/24/97)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home