Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Pray Effectively

All that I claim is for the highest good ...

To open to God and be present in full connection with Spirit and pray effectively from an open heart.

Silently I sit and turn my thoughts away from the outer world and look within to the infinite world of Spirit. I breathe deeply and let it go, again and again ... each time moving my awareness closer to God ... As the material world melts away, I feel tension and anxiety go with it ... I move into a warm, nurturing, secure place ... Here I rest, breathing regularly and fully ... Here I wait for signs of God, for the inspiration of Spirit ... I am one with the Presence of God; I know it; I feel it ... I continue breathing and I feel my mind opening in harmony with the one Mind ... I feel my heart expanding into this presence filling the space around me with unconditional love for the creator of all that exists ... I am one with the beauty of this life, of all existence ... I feel so natural and pure ...

The inspiration to speak my word in harmony with the flow of Creation fills my body ... In this moment, each thought, each action has as its purpose the evolution of creation into its potential ... Filled with this feeling, all that I claim is for the highest good of all concerned and the liberation of consciousness on this planet ...

I claim in the present tense ...

(use your own thoughts, feelings and words here ...)


Moved by the profundity of this moment, I am filled with gratitude for the power of Spirit acting through me now. I am grateful for the opening of my heart and my union with the Mind of the Creator. I say thank you God for the perfection underlying all appearances to the contrary. I move closer to the realization of this perfection with each breath, with each prayer ...

All I have spoken in harmony with Spirit, I release to the creative medium of Mind knowing it is manifest in Truth now. And so I let it be.

Amen

(First published on SharePrayer 7/28/99)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home