Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Release from Turmoil

Love, light and creativity are my tools ...

For You to breathe deeply and relax into the arms of the creator and accept the perfection that is the core of your being now and always and to know that this perfection is the foundation of each of your would be accusers, because we are one in Spirit. The universal principles of divine right order, balance, and freedom combine to give You clarity, right decisions and release from turmoil.

The wind whips the redbud tree and as it bends and sways in the sunshine outside my window I think about the natural conflicts that arise in the world. I think of all the elements that are constantly moving and changing and how they coexist in a delicate balance in this wonderful world. Many images come to mind, including the game rock, paper, scissors, that illustrate the delicate balance that is our natural world. I marvel at this cacophony and then let it go and turn my attention to the conflicts that humans create out of their minds as I consider this problem you present.

I know there is one power, one presence, equally available in all creation. I relax into this presence ... I breathe deeply ... I breathe regularly ... I relax into knowing ... I relax into feeling ... I relax into being ... I relax into oneness ... I consciously merge and am one with the creation of the universe ... I turn my attention to my heart, my center, which is one with the center of the universe and am aware of the universal intelligence creating all there is: One perfect expression filling all the universe with light, love and beauty.

As I look outside of me and look inside of me I see this perfection manifested. Yes, this is good! I relax into the nurturing, supportive arms of love, light and creativity and am uplifted by the creator's embrace. The thoughts and feelings of hurt, confusion and fear that led me to this place show themselves and I release each and every negative idea, feeling, notion to the flow of light, love and creativity that empowers me now.

I confidently and easily speak my word claiming my highest good. I experience calmness, right decision making, clear thinking, and a complete release of this turmoil with the bureaucracy I work within. I send them love and forgiveness and also forgive myself. I easily and gently release any problems I have with authority and only accept positive self talk. I affirm: I am growing into my potential by facing and moving through apparent obstacles in my path with love, light and creativity as my tools. My world is peaceful, harmonious and righteous. I am naturally and easily guided by the creator into right decisions and right actions to further my expression of my highest purpose and greatest gifts in the world. I am amply and abundantly rewarded and supported for being just who I really am.

I am grateful, oh so grateful, for the creator's embrace. I am uplifted, empowered and humbled as I express my gratitude for the power and potential I feel in me now. Thank you creator for being with me as I relax and let go, accepting your guidance into my life now and always. I know you are as close as my breath and always, always, supportive. I release these words to the creative process knowing they are true causes of the manifest world. So it is and so I let it be.

Blessed are We

(Originally published on SharePrayer 6/9/99)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home