Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Graduate into New Profession

I feel the power of Spirit move through me ...

For me to consistently open to that goodness and knowingness that seeks expression through the profession I am graduating into so I let it flow naturally, easily, creatively.

Breathing easily and naturally, I relax into this day ... I close my eyes and look within, my awareness goes beyond the busy thoughts toward that calm, quiet center that is always present right here where I truly am ...

Easily and naturally I watch my thoughts as I gently let them go, each and every one, and center myself as one aspect of universal mind ... Floating in the ocean of consciousness I know I am not alone ...

There is one power, one life, one existence everywhere equally present ... I recognize my oneness with this power and presence now and always ... I relax into it and feel the evolutionary flow moving me forward on my path in life ... I feel my natural affinity for the part that is mine to play in the unfolding of this wonderful saga and I relax into it and listen for direction ...

Ideas spontaneously come to mind and the step by step path to their fulfillment is laid out before me ... I see myself following this direction as easily and naturally as I breathe now ... I feel my potential, my desire and ambitions all merging with the universal flow of life and I am happy ... I feel the strength of Spirit, the power of Love, moving with me and through me on my chosen path and I am glad ...

I feel the connection of my learning and training coming together now in expression as I move forward in life ... I know I am able to work with others and open to their specialness and connection with the universal ... I feel the power of Spirit move through me now and know It is always present in me and in my work.

Thank you Spirit for your guidance and strength, I am forever grateful ...

I release these words to the universal mind, knowing they are true now and always ... So I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 5/24/98)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home