Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Biopsy Brings Boundless Love

I am so grateful for being conscious of Spirit ...

For You to know divine perfection beyond all apparent conditions and to relax with your family into Spirit's boundless Love as you go in for a biopsy.

Into the misty morning I look, not knowing what this day will bring ... into the misty morning I look, breathe deeply, and relax ... with the soft vibrations of the kitty's purring filling my lap I look out on this misty morning and feel warm and secure.

There is one power, one presence everywhere equally present in this universe; it is the creator and the created; it is the inspiration and the expression; it is the thought and the word; it is the request and the answer; it is you and it is me ... we are one in Mind, Body and Spirit with the one creative power of the universe. It can be no other way in Truth.

So, I take Your request into my heart now and in the oneness of Life express Spirit's inspiration as these words. I know and affirm in this moment the creative, healing power of these words; I affirm their ability to bring light to the darkness, replace fear with peace, and doubt with faith. I know these words are with each healing professional you work with and with each member of your family bringing comfort, inspiration, knowledge and right action in each and every situation. We are one in Mind, one in Life, one in Health.

Relax into this moment with a sigh ... allow this sigh and the next one to take away all the tension in your body ... breathing easily and naturally, visualize the qualities of Spirit entering your body with each in breath and all that is harmful and destructive leaving your body with each exhalation ... Love in / anger out ... Clarity in / confusion out ... Peace in / anxiety out ... Joy in / resentment out ... Forgiveness in / guilt out ... Beauty in / shame out ... Strength in / resignation out ... (continue this exercise as long as necessary to bring balance using your own words) ...

Moving forward in my life, now with balance and equanimity, I am so grateful for being conscious of Spirit in my life. I accept my unique place in the oneness of Life and express my gratitude by living my life fully and consciously. Thank you Spirit within for making your presence known, felt and active in my life now.

As I release these words to the flow of Life evolving, I know they are true even before being spoken. So it is and so I let it be, now and forevermore.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/30/98)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home