Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Depression to Love in Life

I Love and I am Loved ...

To help You move through depression to a renewed connection with abundance, self-worth, friends, clarity, universal spirit and love in life.

I know there is one life, one ever-present, one all-knowing, one all- powerful intelligence that is the source of all that exists. I know It as the source of me and all I see, think, hear, touch or dream; It is the source of all I perceive and all that perceives me. Beyond all appearances to the contrary It is good. Abundance, joy, peace, power and beauty flow from the source equally available to all. I know this is true right now and claim this experience here and now. Now I speak my word clearly with power bringing more of the Truth into experience.

I feel the heaviness of life as I sit and think. In this heaviness I feel weight. In this weight I know the pressure of the universe upon me. I feel held down by this pressure and weight. I know I contribute to the weight of the universe, because I am one with it. As I go within and dwell on this oneness I relax ... I wait ... I listen ... I look ... I hear ... I see ... I feel reassured. I am not alone. I am connected to everything there is ... I am connected to the universe! I am one with the source. I am a creative center in the whole of existence. I am in control of what I feel and experience from the inside out. There is harmony in this realization. I sense movement of the many as truly being the One. I am moved as I realize I am one with the One and so is everybody and everything else!

I rise lighter and freer as I move forward to discover my true role in this universal harmony. As I follow my natural path and give my natural gifts my natural way opens before me and the abundance of the universe naturally flows to me and through me. I feel my energy as vital to the movement of the One. I am nurtured and fed as I share with those close to me in this wonderful dance of the One we call life on Earth. As I reflect on this process I find insights into my role in life and find this to be mysterious, beautiful, challenging ... my faith in the universal spirit is renewed -- I am one with Love and Life.

I naturally attract people and circumstances into my life that support me on my path. I love and am loved ... my life is full of friendship and respect. I am one with myself and I am one with all around me.

Thank you mother/father of all existence for creating me and being here with me and opening me to know, feel and experience Oneness as my life now. I humbly accept this gift as I release these words to your loving embrace with a hallelujah! So it is and so I let it be!

Blessed are we!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/3/98)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home