Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Healing Truth for Self and Other

I am one with the creative Intelligence of the universe ...

For You to know the healing Truth for yourself and another person: God is always present right here, right now and this Presence makes available to you, and those you pray for, exactly what is necessary to handle every situation.

Into the Mind of God I go, willingly and easily, as I close my eyes, breathe deep and sigh ... I immerse myself in this idea of God ... I immerse myself in this ideal of God ... I immerse myself in the Presence that is life evolving, changing, being ... I immerse myself in the Intelligence that enables grass seed to make grass, cherry stones to make cherries, and me to make me ...

Yes, I am one with the creative Intelligence of the universe and I am conscious of this Truth in this moment. As I look within and feel my chest rise and fall with my breath ... as I feel my heart beat ... as I feel the blood moving through my arteries and veins ... I know there is an intelligence greater than my conscious self working in me right now. I open myself to unity and harmony with this Presence, with this Power, with this natural Perfection at work in me, as me, now.

In alignment with God, I now speak my word, knowing it has creative and causative effect in the world. I claim for myself peace and poise as I go through the process of healing my body. For my friend, I affirm oneness with God and openness to receive support from within for healing and happiness. I see anger, sorrow and fear easily and naturally transformed to clarity, peace and action as my friend accepts their divine, individual self. I see them experiencing unity in diversity, thereby expanding their expression of love, compassion and understanding in the family and in the world.

Thank you God for being with us now and always. I know there is no spot You are not and I am grateful for the experience of this Truth here and now. I accept your presence and action in my life and in my friend's life now.

I release these words to the Law of Mind knowing they are true and manifest even as they are spoken. So it is and so I let it be.

Blessed are We

(Originally published on SharePrayer 6/3/99)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home