Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Law of Attraction -- High Watch for Healing Body and Mid

I accept the power of Spirit to heal ...

For Your peace of mind as you hold the high watch for your friend or relative's healing.

I sit quietly and turn my awareness inward ... As I read these words I let each one resonate through my consciousness ... As I contemplate the subject's challenges, I hold the high watch for their healing of body and mind ...

I know there is one power, one presence, one creative intelligence equally present in all the universe. I know I am an active part of this intelligence as is the subject. I know we are one part of a magnificent whole as I sit and watch branches moving in the wind and grass spreading seed and flowers blooming, one at a time. I feel the power of creation all around and in me as I sit and read these words and form new thoughts and ideas as I do so. I relax into this truth and contemplate the power of this intelligence to create and grow everything in the universe, including me.

As I think back on all the changes I have been through in my life, I remember all the wounds that have been healed--physical, emotional, mental. I marvel at my ability to mend my skin, soothe my emotions and clarify my mind. I am aware that this is naturally the result of an overall plan and design. I see now everything in creation is naturally part of this plan and design and that one power, one presence, one intelligence is the active agent, or Spirit, of this design and plan.

As a conscious, active part of Spirit, the words I speak have creative power and causative effect in the world. I choose to speak these words with the Subject in mind. Spirit is with the Subject as It is with me. As I relax into this truth and let it sink deep into my consciousness, I imagine it touching the Subject also. In the oneness of the universe we are one, and I affirm the power of creation is active in the Subject now, bringing wholeness to mind and body. I breathe deeply and relax and let Spirit do its work easily, gently and naturally. I affirm all that happens is for the highest good for the Subject, our family and myself.

I accept the power of Spirit to heal and express my heartfelt gratitude now and always for the working of power, presence and intelligence in my life; in the Subject's life. Thank you for being with us, guiding us, nurturing us and our family through all life's challenges.

Into the oneness I release these words, knowing they are true and manifest even as they are spoken, for that is the way of Spirit. So it is and so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 5/10/99)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home