Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Alzheimers

I am immersed in God, I am one with God ...

For happiness and well-being for your loved one in early stages of Alzheimers.

As I sit down to write this it is late in the evening, almost time to go to bed. So, I just yawn and relax with a sigh ... and watch my breath for a few minutes as I let go of the busyness in my mind ...

Slowly I feel the presence of the One Creator of all that exists right here where I sit. I feel this presence in the beat of my heart ... I feel this presence in the movement of my thoughts as I listen deep within for guidance in this prayer. I feel this presence in each breath as I consciously breathe in Love and breathe out Love. Immersed in Love, I know in this moment Love is all there is and God is Love, so in truth there is only God. I am immersed in God and I am one with God. I feel it, I see it, I smell it, I hear it in these very words.

Now I choose to claim my happiness and well-being for right here and right now and for all time. I feel my oneness with the power, peace and wisdom of God, and I choose to use these qualities in my life now. I choose to remember myself as I truly am: whole, complete and perfect with all the qualities of God within me. I choose to partner with God in remembering myself as a happy cocreator of my life with God as my guide. I choose to see God in all those around me and to know that I am safe with God.

As I claim my well-being I know and affirm that I draw to me the perfect right people to be with me as I move forward in my life. I see God in each and everyone and am compassionate and understanding of them as they are with me. I relax and let God take care of the details. I relax and let my daily prayers comfort and empower me. I relax and enjoy myself now and always.

Grateful for the inspiration that flows through me today, I relax and accept it with humility and grace. Thank you God for being with me in time of need and in time of celebration. I always remember you, I always love you, I always see you in all I see.

So, God, I release these words into your law knowing full well in faith believing that these words are true and manifest now. And so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 10/20/02)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home