Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Successful Surgery

I feel the Power and Presence guiding every hand ...

For the cancer patient, a successful surgery, recovery and positive outcome and prognosis.

Relaxing into the silence in the early morning hours, I relax my body, I relax my mind, I relax into this moment, vanquishing all other moments for this moment.

Now I am present. Now I breathe freely. Now I am relaxed. Now I feel the presence of Spirit all around me. Now I feel the presence of Spirit right where I sit. Now I pray with the power of Spirit right here around me, with me, all through me.

I am moved by the power of Spirit within me to speak my word to bring great healing into the experience of the cancer patient. I know the same power of Spirit I recognize in me right now is also present in the patient; there is only one power. I feel this power in me right now moving in harmony with the patient, doctors, nurses, technicians, pharmacists, anesthesiologists and all others that hold the patient in consciousness and prayer this day. I feel the power and presence guiding every hand, every word, every action in this marvelous procedure. I feel each one surrendering to this power and presence to work in perfect harmony with the divine plan that brings the patient back to perfect health.

Each step along this path is taken mindfully, compassionately, freely. Disease disappears from the body as the patient recovers quickly from surgery. All damage is repaired efficiently by the natural immune system. The patient returns to robust, pain-free, normal life in a healthy, supportive environment with just the right amount of attention.

Each member of the family plays their role perfectly, from the patient's point of view. They are positive, supportive and compassionate in their visits. There is a great healing between all of them as they face the patient's mortality and their own; they are drawn closer together in Love. They return to basics leaving behind the past and moving eagerly into a positive future.

I am grateful, so grateful, for the power of Spirit moving through each of us right now. I am so grateful for the connection I feel with each and every person involved in this healing right now. I surrender to this feeling and adopt an attitude of gratitude for the goodness that is present. And just release these words, thoughts, feelings into the creative process, into the creative law of the universe, knowing full well that they are true and manifest now.

In oneness with Spirit I say, and so it is.

Amen

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which you most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/7/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home