Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Life is Truly Good

I happily accept my unique role in the wholeness ...

For You to know divine perfection beyond all appearances and to rejoice in Life as it appears in every moment.

I gently center myself ... feeling myself settle into this chair ... feeling my chest and abdomen gently move as my breath flows in and out ... watching my mind peacefully thinking these thoughts ... gradually releasing all attachment ... In this very moment I feel an overwhelming presence of Love welling up inside me; it starts as a warm tingly feeling in my gut and slowly rises through my abdomen to my heart and continues through my throat and head to overflow and bathe me in a golden light. I calmly see this, feel this, accept this. I know there is one Life, one Light, one universal expression that is here with me now. I am consciously immersed in the Oneness of the universe, there is no separation.

As I speak these words aloud I know the perfect presence of the Creator is with me. And I know and declare that as this Intelligence is perfect so am I; there can be nothing else but perfection in this very moment; this moment that, in truth, is eternal and everlasting.

I find my Truth here as I read this prayer aloud. I feel the Joy, Peace, Power, Beauty, and all the wonderful expressions of Love that flow in infinite measure from the Creator as me in this moment. I feel this and so much more that exists in perfect harmony in this perfect creation we all share.

As I contemplate this experience I know it is true; I feel my fingers move and my eyes read; I follow the thoughts that come spontaneously to my mind; I sense the wonderful intelligence that enables grass seed to grow grass and cherry stones to make cherries moving through me now; there is an innocence and purity to this contemplation that I know is true, more true than any appearance to the contrary. Life is truly good! I accept and affirm this truth with a deep, abiding faith in this eternal moment, again and again. I allow this feeling to sink into my deepest, darkest recesses bringing light to all the dark places; darkness and negativity are no longer at home in my light filled body or in my joy filled life!

Yes! Thank you Spirit for flowing through me gently and easily leaving behind the light of truth equally throughout my being. I happily accept my unique role in the wholeness, completeness, oneness of life now.

I take these words, these feelings, this profound faith and I release them to natural evolution of creation, knowing their truth resounds for the benefit of all. And so I let it be; and so it is!

Amen

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which you most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/8/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home