Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Law of Attraction -- The Blessings of Our Pet

I accept the blessings of our pet...

For our pet to be blessed on their journey into death and to be blessed for the blessing they continue to be in our lives.

In the early morning light I sit and reflect on the blessing that our pet brought into our lives. I breathe in and I breathe out ... again and again ... Letting the feeling of the rhythm of life settle into me, into my consciousness ...

Centered, grounded in the moment I know, feel and accept the presence of the creator of all that exists right here and now. I affirm the ever presence of this power of creation in everything that exists and relax into this power ...

I feel and accept this one power in me, in the rhythm of life I feel in my body ... and as I look out around me I see this same power at work in every thing. Yes, we are all connected by this original power that is the expression of the creator. Love, Joy, Peace are qualities of this power and I accept them into my consciousness now.

Love, Joy, Peace are three of the gifts that our pet brings into our lives and are the qualities that will always come to mind when I think of them. I remember a fearless exuberance for life and an ever adventurous spirit filled with affection and trust and presence. The blessing that our pet was when they came into our lives lives on even as they pass into the mystery of death and whatever comes next for them. Our pet lives on in our hearts and our memories as a splendid gift.

I accept the blessings of our pet and know in my heart that they brought us a great gift and have now gone on to share their gift with others as the wonderful spiritual being they are now and always. I am forever grateful for this brief experience of caring ... sharing ... being with this delightful expression of the Creative essence behind all existence.

And now I know I must release our pet into the ever flowing power of creation and I do so with sincere blessings as I also release the longing in my heart to the compassion of the one Mind we share and know. I accept and believe all is well in truth.

And so I let it be and so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 5/5/04)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home