Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Creativity & Strength

I make decisions in harmony with my intuition ...

For You to feel the limitless strength of Spirit including inspiration, faith and willingness to move forward and act on guidance received through intuition.

I am one with the infinite Spirit. I breathe this truth in and I breathe it out ... it is always with me and it is always true ... Relaxing into this truth, into this rhythm of life I let go of all thoughts except the thought of Spirit. Spirit in me, Spirit everywhere equally present. In this whole universe there is no place Spirit, the energy of creation, is not present right now. This is the allness, the wholeness, the perfection of life. Wow! ... Yes! ... Now! ... I take it in ... I let it flow ... I let it go ...

In the center of my being, in my heart, where I, the individual, am connected with Spirit, the wholeness, I relax and feel the truth in me, as me, ever flowing, ever growing. I know I am one with the omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent Spirit of Life, and that the strength that is creating the universe is in me right now, creating me. I consciously turn my attention to this truth, and relax into its security and promise.

Here, in my heart and the heart of the universe, I breathe deeply and go deeper into the oneness. I claim and accept the strength I find here as mine to use for my growth and evolution and for the growth and evolution of those around me. I know, feel and act with this strength as inspiration, faith, and a willingness to move forward. I take all the time I need to relax into this moment and feel my connection with Spirit. I feel peaceful, calm and self-assured here and I know and claim that I always return here instantly when I need guidance and that I always find it. I open my mind and heart to accept the urging of my intuition, for I know that it comes from this center, my center, our center, I am now experiencing. My intuition is always right ... every decision made in harmony with my intuition is right. I accept this truth and move out into the world bold and confident of the goodness I bring with me.

Thank you Spirit for the gift of creativity and strength I feel in me right now. I know and accept that this power is always with me and joy, peace and beauty, too. Life is Good, life is full. I accept it. I bless it.

Now I release these words to the ever present flow of creativity and know they are manifest here in my life even as I speak them. In truth I let this be and in truth it is so.

Amen

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which you most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/9/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home