Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Law of Attraction -- To Give and Receive Love

A request I received and my reply:

"I need prayer to allow myself to be open to give and receive love freely, as I tend to shut down and avoid real loving relationships. I am usually unable to get past the physical (looks mostly) and see the inner beauty of people. I am scared because I don't want to feel hurt or pain, and also because I feel I don't truly love myself as I should."

Thanks for reaching out to help yourself, because when you help your self, you help everyone move towards balance and harmony in the Oneness of Life. Incidentally, what I call "Rule number One is: Take care of yourself!" This implies before taking care of others, that is so you are better able to take care of others.

With this in mind, here's a prayer for you:

Relaxing into this moment, this very moment, I breath in and I breathe out, feeling the natural rhythm that is life in process... Yes, there is a fundamental order here... Yes, I am fully engaged and a part of this fundamental order...

Spirit, God, Creative Intelligence, Creator of all there is permeates this moment, this precious moment and every moment from here to eternity...

And I consciously join myself with this Truth within myself right here and now and what I know in my self, I know with and for You in your self; in this moment we are one with the Creator of all there is... In recognizing this Truth, the wholeness of this moment, I also recognize the creative power of our thought, word and action in the world and carefully and consciously choose them right now to bring forward that which I most desire into manifestation and experience.

I allow myself to be open in giving and receiving love freely and enter the dance without judgment or expectation... I enjoy the dance of life and all the participants around me just as they are and just as I am... This is perfect and I accept the dance and us as beautiful, whole and complete in this moment...

I release my fear of hurt and pain into this creative medium, releasing it as an unnecessary burden and turn my attention to loving myself just as I am: A powerful manifestation of the one Spirit containing and expressing the wonderful qualities of Spirit: Life, Light, Joy, Love, Peace, Beauty and Power. I Love myself just as I am, I Love the world just as it is, I Love the evolving nature of life expressing and join the flow, moving forward on my path, embracing myself, loving myself, even as I accept the world around me as it is in Truth. I accept all my emotions as good, as a part of life, and as fertilizer for my growth and evolution. Yes Spirit, I accept your Light and reflect it back to you in those around me...

In this moment I am so grateful for the energy of Life that fills me. And I release these words into Life, into the Law of Manifestation, knowing they are bottom line true. Yes!

So it is and so I let it be.

Blessed Be

Affirmations for you to use to stay in tune with your/our/the One Spirit: I enjoy the dance of life... I Love myself just as I am... I am a powerful manifestation of the one Spirit... I accept us as beautiful, whole and complete in this moment...

Feel free to ask me any questions that may come up for you.

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/26/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home