Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Heal Self with God and Health Care

I accept the healing of God as my own ...

To support You as you heal yourself with assistance of God and the health care system.

Sitting silent I relax and feel my breath... Gentle rhythm... Relaxing into the silence... Gentle rhythm... Watching the thoughts flow through... Gentle remembering who I am in my heart... God, peace, beauty, joy, love all reside here in my heart... I am this and so much more.

One God, one Life, One unending expression of One Consciousness moving through all space and time spreading Itself equally everywhere throughout the Universe. Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent Presence filling all with Consciousness.

I relax into the embrace of this power, presence, consciousness and feel my oneness with it; these very same qualities in me rejoice in the Oneness we share. I accept my role in this wonderful out picturing of divine consciousness as it pours forth into the universe forever growing and evolving as me. Yes, I am one with the creator and creation of all there is and I relax into this realization and speak my word as cocreator of my life.

Relaxed, open and connected I am filled with God, I allow myself to visualize divine right outcome to all tests and procedures in the hospital. I relax and let God's inspiration and guidance into my awareness and consciousness as well as that of all I come in contact with. I feel this wonderful presence right here and right now and let it expand and grow to fill me to overflowing. I accept the peace of God as my own; I accept the love of God as my own; I accept the healing of God as my own and I just relax into the process knowing each and everyone involved is filled with God's inspiration, love and power.

Grateful for this affirmation of my oneness with the Creator, I say Thank You for being with me so openly and completely. I honor our connection and do my part as you do yours in harmony, balance and cocreation.

Now, I release this word to the Law, knowing it is done even now as it is spoken. So it is and so I let it be.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/17/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home