Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Law of Attraction -- I Take Charge of My Life

I am a dynamic center in a whole universe ...

For You to relax, breathe deeply, and stay centered in the inner realm of wholeness.

Looking out the window on this mellow fall day I breathe deeply and relax ... I take in the natural beauty I see around me ... and as I exhale I release my own beauty into the world around me ... I radiate my special contribution into space and time ... Yes, I am one with nature and the power and intelligence creating all there is ...

I relax into the presence within me and around me and know I am not alone. I relax into the perfection of this moment and the allness of the Creator.

There is one power, one presence everywhere equally present. This power is within me always, as it is always within everyone and everything. In this sacred time and space I have set aside to pray, I know I am one with the wholeness of creation; I know I am one with the activity of creation; therefore the words I speak now have creative, causative effect in me and in the world!

I am a dynamic center in a whole universe. I take charge of my life in concert with the creator. I accept full responsibility for who I am in the world. I choose to express myself fully and lovingly on my chosen path. I am constantly increasing my capacity to learn and grow. I take time each morning and evening to center myself in the inner realm of wholeness. I listen to the urging of Spirit within me to live life fully.

I know I am a spiritual being having a human experience. I accept the good that comes from every situation in life, even when the experience is painful. I know I am building my life to be more in alignment with who I really am. I know I am not alone; Spirit and my Friends are always with me in consciousness. I move forward with an attitude of expectancy, expecting more good to be revealed to me with each step. I am centered in the inner realm of wholeness.

I am filled with gratitude as I listen to these words with my heart. I relax into this sacred moment and count my blessings. I accept life exactly as it is and bless the gifts I have to contribute to the world.

I release my words to the creative process knowing they are true and manifest even as they are spoken. So it is and so I let it be.

Amen.

(Originally published on SharePrayer 4/11/99)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home