Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Parent and Child Find Happiness

In truth I take my refuge ...

For Parent and Child to relax and envision their best path through the pain brought on by their present circumstances to the realization of the divine in them now and always that guides them to happiness through right action.

Simply I sit here. I breathe in and I breathe out. Over and over again. As I breathe in I imagine, I visualize, all that is positive and light entering me ... As I breathe out I imagine all that is negative and dark leaving me. As I do this I relax my body ... I release all other thoughts ... I accept the light ... I release the dark ...

There is one power everywhere equally present; it is in the dark, it is in the light, it is in me and my child now and always. I take this time to think on this power and to bring it into my awareness now. I know this power is the creator and source of all that is; I know that it moves mountains as easily as it grows peas and corn; I know this power cannot be denied and I accept its strength as my own and my child's own now; it can be no other way.

In truth I take my refuge and in truth I accept the strength and power of the creator to move forward finding the path to happiness I know and affirm is laid out before me. In oneness I accept this truth for my family as we move forward together. I accept the love that brings us together as the gift it is and call upon it to guide us forward as we find our balance and peace.

I am thankful for the strength and power I feel in myself and in my family now. I accept this and move forward in faith; I am strong, free and fearless. I am grateful for the great love welling up in me for my family and the goodness we bring to the world. I accept the divine in my life as it is now and as it evolves into true happiness.

I release these words to the divine law of change and evolution, knowing they are true and manifest even before they are spoken. So it is now and so I let it be.

Blessed are We.

(Originally published on SharePrayer 7/23/98)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home