Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Live in Harmony and Balance

Relaxing, believing, knowing, I accept my good ...

For You to move easily and smoothly through life in harmony and balance, finding your true expression and those to share it with.

Here I sit in the peaceful beginnings of a new day ... the roses reach for the sky in sweet surrender and likewise I reach for inspiration ... The birds twitter in the trees, the ducks graze in the grass, the sun casts its golden light from the east illuminating the inherent beauty of all I see. I sit here feeling the harmony of this natural composition and relax into it.

I know that beneath, before, beyond any conditions there is perfection. This world, this universe, this person is conceived in oneness and wholeness. I relax into this truth thinking about the intelligence that creates all that I see; I close my eyes and think about this intelligence that creates all that I feel and hear ... I know that life is truly guided by an intelligent power and that I am one with that power, as is all that exists; nothing can be outside this power. We are one complete universe!

Yes ... I know that as I relax and feel this intelligence inside me, guiding me; that as I listen and choose to follow my deepest desire, my deepest feelings, my deepest yearnings; that as I totally immerse myself in this moment then I know all things are possible -- I truly understand all things are possible.

In this moment I claim for myself all the good I can imagine, including health, peace and companionship. I release all sense of limitation and embrace the truth that all is possible and then I act on my heartfelt belief. Yes, I have all I need, want and can use in mind and now I accept it in body too.

Easily and gently I move forward. I allow feelings of gratitude and thanksgiving to well up in my heart and soul as I accept my goal as accomplished in mind and relax as I allow the rest of me to move into that truth. Life is truly good. Thank you life! Thank you for the power I feel moving through me as I heal and grow and evolve and find my inner goodness and share it with the world. I accept the goodness the world gives back to me in this endless cycle of giving and receiving. Yes, I participate in the Law of Circulation freely and joyously.

With great hurrahs I release these words into the Law of Creation knowing that as my faith is strong surely all I feel true in mind is also true in body. Relaxing, accepting, believing, knowing, I let these words go. So it is and so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 5/3/07)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home