Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Open to Easy Life

I claim my right to be happy!

The purpose of this prayer is to help open You to a life that is easy, abundant, filled with love, while revealing the best way to contribute your special gift to the world.

I breathe in, I breathe out... I consciously relax my body as I do this... I consciously allow my mind to relax into this gentle rhythm of breath... My body relaxes... My mind relaxes...

I relax into the arms of the loving creator. I feel the creator all around me and know I am safe. I feel this intelligence in my body and see it in all around me. Everywhere I look I see this creative intelligence at work holding everything in its exact right shape and form. I am comforted by this feeling, seeing, knowing that I am held safely by the creator of all life.

This creative intelligence that holds me is also within me because I am one with it. In truth it can be no other way; I am a result of the creative expression of the creator; I am made of the same stuff as the creator; I am a self-conscious emanation of the creator. And as this is true of me, I know is is true of You; when we relax into the heart of the creator we are all one.

From this place of deep communion with the creator of all life I speak my word knowing it is creative and causative in the world. All that I claim in the first person is done with You in Mind, so it is creative and causative in your life now. This life is a good life; it is filled with challenges and rewards. I keep my eyes on the rewards as I move through the challenges. I greet each new day with enthusiasm for the gifts it brings and I face each challenge confidently. I affirm my oneness with the creator by taking time each morning and night to express gratitude for the guidance that comes to me each day. I stop, breathe, look and listen within each time I do not know what to do and allow the answer to come easily, gently, naturally, clearly. I choose to respond to challenges and not react. I move easily from silent contemplation to efficient action.

I accept that each challenge has an answer. I accept the creator as the source of all answers. I listen, learn, then take action. As I work in harmony with the creator, I know the path is revealed before me. For this I am very grateful.

I claim a true love that moves forward with me on this path with joy. A like-minded soul that is ready, able and willing to love me and be loved by me for all time. I claim financial abundance which means plenty of money for all my needs with enough to share and save. I claim work in the world that I love and that compensates me generously for my gift of love. I claim my right to be who I am truly and to be loved just as I am by myself and others. I claim my right to be happy!

I am very thankful now for all that creator gives me and move forward with a grateful heart. I will never forget you, I will never forsake you creator, my true forever partner in Life.

And so I release these words into your creative process, knowing they are true now and forevermore. And so I let it be and so it is.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/22/05)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Attraction Explained: Your Social Circle

Our social circle is one of the biggest determining factors in who we meet. Going back a bit, in a 1956 study 70% of married American couples lived within 20 blocks of each other before marriage. Now admittedly that was 1956 and this is now, but the basic principle holds true - you're more likely to find success with someone closer to you than you are someone further way.

So, how do we use this to improve our chances? Simple - we expand our social circle!

1) Network, Network, Network
2) Organise a night out, invite all your friends, tell them to bring friends
3) Join a club. A sports club, a movie club, a dinner club, a sex club - whatever you fancy!
4) Don’t try and jump into an encounter or relationship with every attractive person you meet.
5) Put people in contact with each other.

Read Further... & More Articles on Attraction Explained.

At Attraction Explained we provide a range of free articles and media teaching you the skills you need to improve your luck in love.

Attraction Explained
http://www.attractionexplained.com

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home