Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Perfect New Home

I draw it to me in experience ...

For You and your family to relax and know the perfect house is waiting for you all to show up on the front porch and "be home".

As I look out the window on this day, I see the perfection of nature. The sky, the sun, the breeze, the flowers and trees ... all is in perfect right order.

I breathe in deep and smooth, hold it for a second, and let it go-o-o-o-o-o ... a couple of more times ... and my mind focuses its attention on the process of life that I am. Perfect right order is what I find here in my body and mind.

In this perfection I know there is an intelligence that is larger than I am. It is so large it covers the whole universe and beyond. All that exists and does not exist is part of this intelligence. It creates the particles that make up atoms and galaxies and galaxies of galaxies and it creates me and my family. Each and everyone is a part of this wholeness, this perfection that is the intelligence, power and substance of the universe. I see this, I feel this, I accept this for myself right now. In this acceptance I take responsibility for cocreating my life with this intelligence. In this conscious partnership I know there is power to manifest exactly what I need to prosper and grow in comfort and harmony.

The words I speak, the thoughts I think, the attitudes I adopt all combine to create what it is that I have in this world. So I consciously turn my thought toward the perfect living situation for me and my family. I carefully go over each quality that is important to us without thinking of a specific place, thinking only of the qualities that these particular places bring to mind, knowing that there are many ways to meet our goals and that we want to manifest the very best one, now.

I allow my feelings to draw to us the definite perfect place for us. I know I am in contact with the decision makers and all involved in the successful pursuit and closing of this deal in the oneness behind all that exists and that we are in perfect harmony with all arrangements and conditions. There is a spiritual side to everything in life and this is where I choose to close the perfect deal in imagination so that I draw it to me in experience.

I relax and am grateful for the power that works so natural and easy through me now that I am centered in myself and the truth I find in my heart. As I look at each member of my family and those we are dealing with I see this same truth in each and every heart. We work together as a team. Thank you.

I release these words to the Law of Mind knowing our perfect home is manifest and waiting for us now.

Blessed are we!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 7/25/99)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home