Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Forgiveness Stops the Killing

I forgive ...

To induce an attitude of forgiveness that stops the killing.

Sitting here in the morning light, I am one with the rising sun of a new day ... I reflect on wanton acts of death and destruction in this country and around the world ... I reflect on the apparent excuses the perpetrators use for these actions ... I reflect on my role in all this ...

I relax into this reverie ... I relax into the arms of the universal Mother ... I relax into the nurturing qualities of the feminine ... I relax into the divine love of the Mother for the child ... I accept the power and strength I feel here in the arms of the universal Mother ...

Here and now I know there is no separation between me and nature; there is no separation between me and you, there is no separation between us and them; there is no separation, in truth, between anything or anyone in this world, in this creation ...

The love of the Mother is universal and all encompassing ... The love of the Mother is specific and universal ... The love of the Mother is present here and there, now and always. I am comforted and strengthened with this knowing, with this feeling, with this seeing. And as I know this is true for me now, I claim this truth for you, in the oneness, in the universality of this love ...

Inspired by this divine love, I speak my word, thereby bringing into manifestation that which brings an end to the killing.

I forgive myself for any and every thought word and deed that in any way contributes to the consciousness that aids and abets the realization of wanton acts of death and destruction.

I forgive my neighbors for any and every thought word and deed that in any way contributes to the consciousness that aids and abets the realization of wanton acts of death and destruction.

I forgive my country for any and every thought, word and deed that in any way contributes to the consciousness that aids and abets the realization of wanton acts of death and destruction.

I forgive all countries for any and every thought, word and deed that in any way contributes to the consciousness that aids and abets the realization of wanton acts of death and destruction.

I forgive all the people of this world for any and every thought, word and deed that in any way contributes to the consciousness that aids and abets the realization of wanton acts of death and destruction.

In this glowing aura of forgiveness, I accept the cessation of killing. I accept a world founded on the principle: "I do unto others as I would have them do unto me." I accept a world that lives in Peace. I accept a world that acknowledges the interrelatedness of all life and existence and treats everyone as equal, divine beings. I accept a world that works in harmony with nature, as part of nature, as one with nature. I accept a world that shares nature's bounty equally. I accept a world that knows the Joy of being free of fear. I accept a world that is Beautiful for everyone. I accept a world that celebrates Life. I accept a world that knows the only true Power is Love. I accept a world that is truly wise. I accept a world where Light shines into the dark places, bringing Love, Peace, Power, Joy, Beauty, and a full Life to all.

Thank you Mother for this inspiration. I am grateful for your energy moving me forward to the realization of this vision. I know, affirm, accept, that this is true and manifest now with your great love as its foundation.

I release these words now into your loving embrace.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/13/01)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home