Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Infinite Compassion of Mother's Love

I am able to be me now ...

For You to feel the support of the Mother of us all and to relax into her cradling arms and release all resistance into the infinite compassion of Mother's love ...

I am one with the infinite Mother, I am one with Love ... I relax into these words and the melody that goes with them ... I know I am contained in an infinite womb of creation and caring and nurturing ... for I am born of woman and in infinite space I live ... as I know this is true of me, I know and affirm it is true for everyone and most especially You ...

I know there is one power, one Spirit everywhere equally present in this space, enlivening and activating all that exists to be just what it is ... the effect of Father time is everywhere, unfolding eternal creation within infinite space ... I feel this Spirit in me now and know and affirm It is present in everything else, most especially You ...

I know life, existence, space and time are not static or stationary in any way ... We exist in an evolving universe and change is the only constant ... I know this is true as I sit here now for me ... and I know and affirm it is true for everything in space and time ... most especially You ...

I know that beneath all the dark mysteries in life there is light ... the ground of our being is light, that spark that first enlivens movement in infinite space is light ... in whatever darkness that assails my body ... in whatever darkness that clouds my mind ... I know the light is burning away at it, to dissolve and dissipate it as the sun evaporates the fog on a summer morning ... I place my awareness in my heart, the home of the Sun within me ... I open this window to the universal light, the ever present Father to warm me, cradled in Mother's arms ... I feel the warmth of the Father coming to me through my heart and the heart of Mother ...

I am one with the infinite, eternal goodness of existence ... I am one with the wholeness, completeness, perfectness of the whole ... I release all that is artificial and illusory into the allness and accept myself as whole, complete and perfect ... now and forevermore ... I know and affirm this is true for all that speak this, hear this, feel this, know this within themselves ... most especially You ...

Thank you Spirit within for bringing these words and feelings and knowings to me now in my time of need ... I accept your warmth, your compassion, your power into my life and body now and am washed clean ... I release that which holds me down into the flow of your love and know I am able ... able to be free now ... able to be me now ... able to express myself fully now ... able to claim health and wealth in all areas of life now ... able, yes, able! ... able to claim that which serves my highest good and the highest good of my community as real and present now ...

From the unknown we come and into the unknown we return ... I release these words into the mystery knowing they are true and effective even before they are spoken ... and so it is and so I let it be ...

Blessed are we!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 8/28/97)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home