Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Project Guidance

Thank you God for your constant presence ...

For You to be one with the perfect unfolding of each project you are involved in; knowing that the Mind of God inspires you, and each party involved, to divine right action for the highest good of all concerned.

Breathing deeply I relax ... Yes there is one God, one Intelligence, one Presence everywhere equally present in all the universe ... I breathe this awareness in and I breathe it out ... In this action I align myself with the natural unfoldment of Life ... I align myself with the master plan ... I breathe naturally and easily ... relaxing into a peaceful communion with God ...

Being one with God and the natural unfolding of the universe, I consciously choose to listen to and follow the inspiration that comes freely and easily in this meditative state. I know these ideas, that bubble up from my heart, guide me truly; so I take care to release my busy mind and just breathe ... I let go of concern and worry and turn my attention to the naturalness of breathing. Here I feel my heart beating and acknowledge this part of my body as a metaphorical connecting point to the larger universe; to God. As I place my attention here, I find a peace and naturalness beyond the busyness; I find a depth beyond the immediate; I find connection to divine purpose.

I accept this feeling of solidness, of a firm foundation. I breathe into it ... I move into it and immerse myself in it. Here I am safe; here I am sure; here I am secure. Here I affirm the rightness of my actions and the unfolding of my work in the world. I know I am guided, inspired and motivated by this inner foundation; this inner connection to the divine unfoldment. And knowing this for myself, I know this for each one involved with me in these projects. We are a team, a community, an alliance to bring forth this work and the good that comes with it. I relax into this knowledge and am happy. I accept this feeling, this knowing and move forward inspired by and grounded in the truth.

Thank you God for your constant presence. I know I am never alone. I accept your guidance, presence and power now and always as I move in the world. I say Thank You each day for your gifts. And release these words into your loving presence knowing they are true and manifest even before they are spoken; for this is the way of the Law. And so it is and so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 6/26/00)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home