Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Inner Beauty, Perfect Health, Mate

I accept Spirit as my inspiration and my guide 100% ...

For You to radiate the inner beauty that Spirit is, revealing perfect health and attracting the perfect mate.

One Spirit, One Life, One Love everywhere equally present; present in my breath, in the breeze, in the swaying leaves, in the clouds and in the sunlight gently reaching over the hill bringing light to this new day.

Easily I sit here contemplating the movement of Spirit. Spirit, Life, Love is right here where I am, moving my thoughts, moving my fingers, moving my emotions that cry out with Joy as I feel and accept this sacred connection. I know there is one Mind and that I am a unique expression of this Mind as we all are. So, in this moment of conscious union with Mind I choose to speak knowing these words are Creative and Powerful.

I claim and declare the truth: That Life is good! That Spirit moves everywhere! That I am one with Spirit! I feel this Truth deeply, profoundly in this moment! ... I breathe in slow and full and then let it go completely. ... I do this again and again. ... I reflect silently on my thoughts, my words and my feelings. ... The chatter slows and my mind clears. ... Awareness of the One Mind I am immersed in becomes more clear. ... I sense my inborn purpose and see my path before me. ... I relax and watch. ... I listen. ... I feel deep stirring within. ... I let everything go in this moment. ...

Peacefully I know the natural home of Spirit is where I am right now. ... I feel such clarity and beauty that I am humbled. ... Spirit flows so easily and naturally through me, with me, that decisions are made naturally and easily. ... I confidently move forward one step at a time. ... I am healthy and beautiful! ... Spirit shines through me, as me and I feel Good! ...

I open to sharing this wonderful Life totally with one special person. ... I breathe in slow and full and let it go completely again and again. ... I let my thoughts go. ... I am open and ready to accept my mate ... Naturally! ... Easily! ... Fully! ... I step forward with an attitude of attraction, knowing I have set in motion a divine process that will be completed perfectly.

Thank you Spirit for loving support, nurturing expression and free inspiration. I look in my heart and there you are encouraging me to be me and to live my life naturally, easily, fully. I accept You as my inspiration and my guide 100%. My gratitude is unbounded as I let these words flow today and let your energy move freely through me. Faithfully yours, I let you fill me with Love as I enthusiastically, confidently and happily enjoy my Life. As it is spoken, so it is done. And so I let it be.

Yes!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 7/3/97)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home