Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Use Inner Resources to Attract

I move forward with confidence and humility ...

For activating those inner resources that move us forward on our true path attracting to us all the outer resources we need to fulfill our divine calling.

Here I am, sitting. I take a deep breath and let it go... Here I am sitting and breathing, watching the thoughts flow through my mind. Consciously I choose to stop the flow of thoughts and focus my awareness on sitting and breathing... I feel the rhythm of breath merging with heart... I move my body and find a comfortable position... My attention is on my body and the life it celebrates... I am a self contained representation of the Universe. Now I am ready to pray:

One power, one presence, one creator of all that exists filling the universe with itself; one evolving, changing, moving Spirit becoming more and more complex and conscious as it moves eternally into infinity. Yes, this is the vision that fills me in this moment as I realize this is true within me and all around me in this moment as I sit here breathing, watching, listening to my life, my self.

I am a singular representation of this oneness that encompasses all life, I am a self-contained expression of the Creator of the universe, co-creating my life with Creator. I accept this knowledge and choose to consciously use it now to manifest my deepest desire to bring myself forward totally and completely into realization of my full potential. With this thought held strongly in mind I speak my word:

I accept the presence of the divine muse in me totally and completely in this moment. I affirm the presence of all that I need to move forward on my chosen path. I feel deeply the gift to the world my business is and call to me the resources necessary for it to continue and to flourish. I open myself to recognize this in whatever form it takes and align myself with Spirit, one Spirit within all that come forward to help. I recognize my special gifts and share them happily with the world. I place this thought in Spirit's mind: that ways open for this gift of mine, this gift I am in truth, to work its magic in the world; that I am open as to how this looks in form, but it is dynamic, deep and moving for everyone that I come into relationship with as I move through the world being totally and truly my authentic self. I accept the Love, Power, Peace, Beauty, Light, Joy that Spirit is in truth as my truth now and always. I express these qualities in all that I do and find happiness, prosperity and fulfillment in the process.

Gratitude is a simple word for the complex feelings filling me now as I contemplate the meaning of this prayer, and thank you Spirit within for filling me with strength, faith and presence of mind. I move forward with confidence and humility, with an attitude of gratitude for all that is given me.

I release this word into the law that always says Yes, and relax knowing that as it is spoken, felt, accepted, believed, so it is manifested in the world now. So, it is and so I let it be.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 4/8/06)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home