Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Prosperous Negotiations

I see Spirit within those on the other side ...

For harmonious, prosperous and unity-filled resolution of negotiations.

Sitting and breathing... Breathing and sitting... Here I am ready to relax and affirm my good, our good... So, I just continue breathing and relaxing into this moment... Relaxing into my center where Spirit and I connect...

One Spirit, one life, one creative intelligence filling all space and time with itself. Moving out from the beginning of time and space, constantly changing and evolving, Spirit is all there is in the universe in truth.

I breathe deeply and relax into the realization that Spirit and I are one and that the creative intelligence that fills the universe with itself fills me now. I choose to use this intelligence to affirm and cocreate with Spirit the life I see in my mind's eye. So, I speak my word now to claim that which I desire.

As I sit in negotiations I am able to relax into conscious connection with Spirit within me. In this way I am constantly refreshed and bolstered by the strength, compassion and clarity I find here, in my center, through my connection with Spirit. I am able to bring harmony to the table through my thoughtful input that comes easily through my connection with Spirit; this leads to unity as we work together for the best possible result that serves everyone equally and fairly. As we sit at the table, I am able to see Spirit within those on the other side and am able to communicate Spirit to Spirit on the important matters before us. I affirm that all I do is for the highest good of all, the harm of none and that this is all accomplished easily, naturally, with grace and ease.

I am grateful for the respect I feel inside for Spirit within all existence and I relax and say thank you for the guidance, power, acceptance and love I feel in me now. I relax and let it be, knowing and affirming only good prevails.

I release this word into the creative process, the law that always says yes, and relax assured that what starts well, ends well, and so I let it be and so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 4/1/06)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home