Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Connect with Unique Gift

I am one with It ...

For You to connect with your unique gift to the world and to accept the natural flow of abundance, support and wisdom that is everywhere present, right now!

In this awareness of one Mind, one Presence, everywhere equally available I speak these words and know that It is right here where I am. I feel my connection with It in the movement of my thoughts, in the movement of my fingers, in the things I see around me and I know beyond all doubt that It is with me now; there is no spot It is not fully and actively present. In this immediate knowing of the omnipresence of It I speak my word and claim the activity of It in my life now. I am one with It. Unconditional acceptance of this truth brings the harmonious flow of creativity fully into the present and miracles occur.

There is no appearance of lack or confusion or bondage that can stand before It. Intuition, everywhere present in unlimited measure, wells up inside spontaneously to align me with my highest expression and highest possibility. Abundance, support and wisdom flow naturally and easily as I surrender to It; It is expressing through me as me.

I am humbly grateful for my courage, strength and faith allowing me to act in alignment with my highest expression. Peacefully I release these words to the creative process knowing they are already so. And so I let It be, and so It is!

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/10/98)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home