Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Thanks for the Fellowship of Life

I see peace, joy, life and light everywhere I look ...

To give thanks for the Gifts of the Creator and the Fellowship of Life.

Sitting in the sun this morning I reflect on all that is going on in the world. I breathe it in ... and I breathe it out ... I find I have to just let it all go ... and turn my thoughts to my self in this moment ...

I hear the crows cawing to each other outside the window as they enjoy the abundance of nature as day dawns. I feel a oneness with that enjoyment as I sit here fully immersed in the Beauty of Life.

I relax into this feeling of beauty and know there is one life, one intelligence, one power behind all that exists. I know it is in the crows and it is in me now and always. I feel the strength and assurance this brings me as I sit here in the sun. I know I can never be separate from the power creating this world, this universe. Knowing this is true for me right here and right now, I also know that the same is true for all people everywhere; at this level there is no separation of one from another; we are one people, one world, one life, one beautiful outpouring of the creative spirit.

It is with this feeling in my body and mind that I affirm a constant evolutionary spiral toward a greater acceptance of this truth throughout the world. I affirm the goodness that lives in the heart of each and every one of us. And I call upon this goodness to manifest itself more and more insistently as we sort out the dysfunctions of the human condition. The solution lies in the ability of each individual to express their true feelings, their true inspirations and aspirations, their true love for life in all its forms. I see a vast unfolding of people to people contact and expression reaching across false boundaries to touch the one life in each and everyone. I see peace, love and light everywhere I look as a reflection of what I find in me. Ø There is so much to be grateful for this day and every day, I just relax into an attitude of gratitude for the goodness of life, the inherent goodness of humankind, and the wonderful gifts of the creator of all we have, all we see, all we are. I accept these gifts and pledge to use them wisely as my life unfolds.

I do unto others as I would have them do unto me in all my affairs. And so it is.

Blessed are We

(Originally published on SharePrayer 11/28/02)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home