Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Open to Freedom and Joy

I relax into Spirit and am guided, nurtured and supported ...

For You to relax into Spirit and open to freedom and joy, releasing judgments, fear and thoughts of lack in your life.

A song fills the air around me as I sit and relax into this moment. I take in the sounds around me and then let them be just what they are in truth, a part of the environment and place my attention on my breath... One breath at a time... Inhale... Exhale... Again... and Again...

One Spirit... One Life... One Love... All flows from one Source... One beginning, into this present moment, whole, complete and perfect... Yes, I breathe It in and I breathe It out because It is all there is in truth.

I align myself with this constant flow of creation and know that I am It, also. I accept my ability as a creative aspect of the Creator and choose to use my ability to call into my life that which I most seek and desire.

I release that which no longer serves me. In this moment of oneness with the Creator I accept my personal power; I am aligned with the power creating the universe; I claim and affirm I am open, free and joyous. I share my self with those around me in wonderful, positive ways. Life is beautiful even with appearances of negativity. I relax into the moment and find the joy that is always truly there regardless of conditions. I find the power within me to move gracefully through life; I find the power within me to see the grace in those around me and to call it out of them joyously. Each of us are free to be ourselves, just as we are and just as we are not. Spirit is all there is and this is good. I relax into Spirit and am guided, nurtured and supported.

All I need is provided me and I accept it into my life with great gratitude. I so appreciate the power I find in myself and all around me. Thank you Spirit for showing up in so many delightful ways.

Now I release this word into the law, the creative process, knowing it is true and manifest in truth even as it is spoken. With peace in my heart I relax and just let it be. And so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 2/6/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home