Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Love of God leaves Fear Behind

I choose and speak my words to claim my good ...

For You to heal physically, mentally and spiritually through a greater awareness of the love and power of God within thereby going forward leaving fear behind.

Sitting silent in my chair I close my eyes, breathe deep, and relax ... One by one I let go of all thoughts as they enter my mind ... and open myself to the inspiration of God. One Spirit, one Intelligence, one Power fully informs me with its presence as I sit and breathe. I breathe easily, gently, consistently, completely, as my body and mind open to God's guidance. In this relaxed state the words come easily, filled with the power of the creative process.

In oneness I am born and in oneness I live as one individual part of an organic, living whole. I honor this fact now and always as I consciously join with the creative process happening right now in me and around me. I relax and absorb this truth as I focus my attention on that which must change in my life. In this state I know my words are creative and causative in the world.

Carefully I choose and speak my words to claim my good, my highest good, here and now. I know the natural process of healing is going on right now in my body and that any and all professionals that I consult are helping me and my body to move consistently and constantly toward a perfect demonstration of good health. The love and power of God within me rejects lack, limitation and fear. I totally and completely align my thoughts, beliefs and actions with the creative expression of God's abundance, limitlessness and courage through me, as me, now. I choose to live in this world of unlimited possibilities and I joyfully plot my course toward that which fulfills my purpose here.

Thank you God for guiding me, nurturing me, inspiring me each step of the way. I am grateful for the intelligence, wisdom and strength you give me when I turn within for help. I accept you into my life without reservation now and always.

Peacefully I release these words to the creative process knowing they are manifest and true even as they are spoken. So it is and so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 5/16/99)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home