Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Affirm Best for Friends and Family

I am grateful Spirit is active in our lives ...

For You to experience peace of mind and the presence of Spirit in your life as you affirm the best for friends or family.

Relaxing into this present moment I let go with a sigh ... allowing my shoulders to fall as I breathe deeply ... I relax another part of my body with each breath ... I sit and experience the moment, this moment ... I feel a certain beauty in the stillness of this moment, in the stillness within me as I just watch myself sit and breathe, no more, no less, this moment is all there is ...

One special moment filled with Spirit, the Creator of all existence, of all the Universe. Spirit, ineffable, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, creative goodness is completely and totally present here, now.

I relax into this Truth and feel my oneness with Spirit; I feel the power and creativity within me, and as I know this is true for me I affirm its truth for each of us, including my family and/or friends. As each one of us is an individual manifestation of the creator of all that exists, each of us contain the power and presence to cocreate in our lives that which we most desire; we do this in concert with Spirit.

With this thought in mind I consciously choose to speak my word from this central truth within me for the welfare and happiness of each of you as you move and live in the world. I relax into an inner peace as I affirm only the best for each of them. I allow us all to live our lives in an easy, relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, for the highest good of all concerned.

I am so grateful to be aligned with Spirit now and always. I am grateful that Spirit is active in each of our lives, guiding, nourishing, sustaining us through good times and hard times. Thank you Spirit!

I release this word into the law of mind, knowing all that is said is true and manifest now; and so I just let it be, and so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/6/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home