Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Use Prosperity Laws Easily

Spirit is present within me at all times ...

For You to focus on the things that are really important and to know and use the laws of prosperity easily and naturally.

Silently I sit and listen ... Silently I sit and let go of the external world and listen and look within ... Within my very own body, within my very own mind, I sit and look and listen ... I let go of all thoughts and wonderings ... I let go of all memories and wanderings ... Silently I sit and listen ... I listen for that which comes unbidden ... I listen for that which comes fresh and new ... I listen for the voice of Spirit that is equally present everywhere in existence ... Silently I sit and watch ... I watch for the light from the source that brings the truth to all alike ... Silently I sit, and watch, and listen ...

I release and I let go ... I let the Spirit flow ... I am moved to be present here, now ... I stand in the light of Spirit ... I stand in the knowledge of Spirit ... I open my ears and I hear Spirit's voice informing me of my uniqueness and importance to the whole of existence ... I relax further into the vision, into this moment of truth and my true gifts are revealed to me and I naturally move to accept them and easily act on them, bringing them into focus in my everyday life ... I relax and concentrate on being truly me!

Each day I take time to sit and return to this inner sanctum of peace, presence and illumination ... I look and listen with an open mind, free of judgment or preconceived ideas ... I sit and let Spirit fill me with light and follow the truth revealed ... I sit and am informed of the principles of bringing good into my life and the lives of those around me ... I sit and accept my oneness with the abundance of life and welcome it into my life now ...

Thank you Spirit for calling me, for guiding me into your presence here within my very being ... I honor your presence and your gifts to me with great gratitude. I accept the truth of the interconnectedness of all existence and the importance of each part, including me, and am now able to perform my role fully. I accept the flow of natural abundance into my life and the life of my family now; I know I am fully supported and nurtured. Thank you.

Easily and naturally I return to the outer world, knowing beyond all doubt that Spirit is present within me at all times guiding, supporting, nurturing me. And so I release this time, these words, into the presence knowing they are true now and forevermore.

Blessed are We!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/28/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home