Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Welcome Buyer of Your Home

Thank you God in action ...

For You to welcome the new buyer for your home ...

Breathing evenly and regularly I sit here in the light relaxing. I relax into this moment, letting go of all thoughts about future and past; I just relax into the regularity of breathing ...

One God, one creator of all there is; one intelligence, one creation right here, right now. One mind, one thought, God is all there is.

I am one with this thought right now in this very moment, I am one with God right now and always, it can be no other way. I accept this truth and consciously choose to speak my truth from this place of oneness with God, cocreating the life I choose right now.

I consciously choose to pass my home on to the next owner. In this moment of oneness I feel the goodness of this home, I feel the goodness in my heart, I feel the goodness in the new owner's heart and the oneness we share with the goodness of God in this moment. So, I relax and allow God to work through each of us as we each allow the guidance of God to move through us as us. I know and affirm that all that is in motion comes to fruition easily and naturally in God's time. I know those assisting in this transaction are included in the Oneness I feel right now. There is a common Spirit moving through each and every one and I affirm that Spirit is felt and heard and followed by each person involved in this transaction. This transaction is completed for the highest good of all and the harm of none.

Thank you God in action. With an attitude of gratitude I release this word into God's law knowing, affirming and letting it be the Truth, now. And so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/30/05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home