Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Child Moving into Adult

I recognize and accept the gift of Spirit's guidance ...

May my Child find their way easily and naturally with Spirit lighting the way as they move into and through life as an adult.

As I sit and relax I hear music in the background ... I just relax into the melodies and breathe ... I allow the melody and the rhythm to help me leave behind thoughts of past and future and to just be in this moment, even as it flows on one beat at a time ...

One life, one creative intelligence creating all there is, one everlasting moment that is truly right now. One creation, one creator, one created ... One ... All is connected by this constantly evolving consciousness we call Spirit ...

In this very moment I know and affirm my oneness with Spirit; as I relax into the timelessness of this moment I feel it, I breathe it, I know it and I accept it, my Oneness with Spirit. I accept that I am an emanation of the One equal in power and scope to every other emanation of this energy moving through the universe from the beginning of time and space. So, I consciously choose to cocreate my reality with Spirit within.

With my Child in mind, I consciously speak this truth in the first person: I consciously choose to follow the path I find illuminated within my soul. I accept my special gifts to share with the world; I know I am a vital part of the whole and choose to play my part fully and completely as I move down the path of Life discovering more and more about myself and my uniqueness in the world. Each person I meet along the way I recognize as an emanation of this same source with special gifts to share with me and the world. I calmly watch, observe, learn, and interact when appropriate so that we grow together in consciousness of the one and the beauty that we create together.

I recognize and accept the gift of Spirit's guidance as I move into adulthood and through it easily, gracefully, always affirming that my actions are for my highest good and the highest good of all concerned. I accept this. I bless this. I am so very grateful for this.

With a hearty Thank You Spirit within, I release this word to the creative process knowing and accepting its truth and manifestation in my life now!

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/29/05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home