Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Peace While Facing Imprisonment

I am filled with Spirit now and always ...

For You to relax into the loving embrace of Spirit and go within and find peace and reconciliation with Life even while facing imprisonment.

I sit and breathe. I sit and breathe and listen within. I sit and breathe and listen within and release my thoughts. I sit.

There is One Spirit of creation moving in and through all that exists from the beginning of time and space. One omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent Spirit as the creative intelligence behind, within, throughout existence.

I relax into this truth and feel its gentle, loving embrace. I am filled with this creative peaceful, loving power right now and always. I choose to turn my attention to this truth and embrace it as I consciously choose to cocreate my life with Spirit.

Speaking my word in Oneness with Spirit I claim peace, joy and love within. Love for myself, love for Spirit, love for one another. In this love I find the ability to be one with the flow of life and affirm my freedom regardless of what happens in court. I feel this great urge and wanting within to be free of prison and affirm that this is my greatest desire for resolution in court; and at the same time I claim an aura of peace and love and joy as my truth right here and now. I am never truly separate from this truth and it serves me well in bringing my greatest desires to fruition and manifestation. So, I relax and let life flow ever forward knowing my goodness, my worthiness, and the power of Spirit to move me and guide me and those that make decisions regarding my life to manifest my highest good.

Spirit, thank you for these words of comfort and promise. I accept your embrace, your love and know that it keeps me safe and free, as free as I am able to be. I am grateful, oh so grateful to accept you into my life, into my affairs.

With this all being said, I release this word into the divine law of creation and just let it be. And so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/2/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home