Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Mother and Daughter: Right Actions

I feel a wonderful sense of acceptance and peace ...

For Mother: Perfect clarity about living situation, acceptance of the natural flow of abundance and peace of mind. For Daughter: Divine right guidance and action regarding home and Boyfriend.

One God, one life, one outpouring of love from the beginning of time. One creator, one power, one divine presence filling all the universe with itself from the beginning of space.

And here we sit in silent contemplation of this truth. When I relax deeply, I feel this power, presence, intelligence in me and I know that this is the same for everyone, because it can be no other way. One power, one presence, one people, one world, one universe all equally filled with God.

Knowing and accepting this truth right here and right now, I speak my word as one with the creator. Therefore, I claim and accept the clarity of this omniscient power as mine now; I relax into my connection with God and allow answers to my questions to come forth easily and effortlessly. I take time each day to listen within; this is a natural process and I trust it, I believe it and I let it flow in a healthy and postive way, for the highest good of all.

I accept this truth for Daughter, too, in the oneness of this moment. I affirm that she is guided, nurtured, protected by God in all her decisions and actions. I know and affirm that God is right there where Boyfriend is and that this is good, very very good. I allow the goodness, truth, honesty, integrity of God to come forth in this situation easily, naturally, fully completely for the highest good of all and the harm of none.

Thank you God for your powerful presence in my life, in our lives. I feel a wonderful sense of acceptance and peace and affirm a constant flow of abundance in my life.

God, I accept your guidance with faith believing and release this word into your care. I know and affirm the law of mind is at work here and so I let it be.

Blessed are We

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/23/05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home