Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Perfect Right Action

Chatter dies
Heart opens
Destiny

I am truth in action ...

For You to open to the fullness of life within and around you and to know you are a gift to the world and to affirm however you choose to express this gift in the world is perfect right action.

I close my eyes to the stimulus of the outer world and relax into the center of my being. I allow doubts and fears to rise into my awareness and then let them go; I continue doing this in rhythm with my breath; I breathe in Love and breathe out all that would block me from accepting Love ... As this continues in my subconscious, I turn my conscious attention to the miracle of creation itself.

I know there is one universe, one creation and I am part of it. I know that the intelligence creating the whole universe is the same intelligence creating me right now. There can be no separation between me and the intelligence, ever! That is impossible.

I take this truth to my heart and it feels good. As I care for and watch over this mighty truth it opens and unfolds for me. Yes, I am one with the intelligence, the power, creating the universe. I have this very same intelligence and power in me right now. I am using this intelligence and power to create my life just as I use air, water and food to create my physical body. I relax and let life happen naturally and easily as I take a moment to reflect on who I am and where I'm going.

I relax into my heart. Here I stop for a moment to listen to my inner, feeling voice. I release the chatter from my mind into the void. I am at home in my heart and I listen and look and accept the truth I find in the center of my being. I choose to take responsibility for my life, so I take this time to look ahead to my destination ...

I accept my ability to choose what my life looks like. I accept my ability to plot my course to whatever destination I choose. I accept the truth that I have co-created my life up to now with the intelligence and laws of the universe. I am creating my life right now; I have the ability to choose to create it consciously or subconsciously. In this beautiful, full, inspired moment I choose to consciously create the life I am inspired to create. I consciously release my doubt, my fear, my ignorance, my feelings of inadequacy, shame, guilt, unworthiness and hopelessness. I consciously embrace the universal intelligence from the heart of my being and the guidance that flows freely from the source, through my heart, into my mind, body and actions.

I declare that life is good; that life is full of peace and grace. I align myself with the inner wisdom that always awaits my attention; I listen, I hear, I act from this place. My head is now the servant of my heart and I know true happiness. I spontaneously and passionately shout, "YES, I Love myself and myself Loves the world!"

Feelings of compassion and gratitude well up in my heart as I release the imaginary walls of my self-created prison. I see the truth, I hear the truth, I feel the truth, I accept the truth, I speak the truth, I live the truth in all ways. I am truth in action.

These words from my heart I release into the heart of the universe and know they are so now and forevermore. So it is and so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 5/18/97)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home