Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Victim of War

I choose to follow the guidance of God each day...

Answer to a request from a young woman in Cote d'Ivorie, Africa, a victim of war totally displaced with nothing at this time.

Thank you for your prayer request. I take this request into prayer daily and offer you this for today:

Take a moment to relax, breathing naturally, watch your breath as it flows in and out of your lungs.

As you breathe, allow your attention to go to your heart, the center of God's compassion within your body.

With your attention on your heart, open yourself to feel God's compassion right there in your body.

Now relaxed and filled with God's compassion, you are one with God and God is one with you.

The creative power of the universe flows through you and whenever you choose to place your attention here, where you and God are one, this power is available for you to use to create the life you desire.

Affirm with me that I, (name), choose to work with God to preserve my life and the life of those around me. I choose to follow the guidance of God from within my self and to do this today and each day. I accept God's goodness and greatness into my life and into the lives of those around me knowing that we shall not want. The means to this end are given to me and I recognize them and follow them for the highest good of all and the harm of none.

For this guidance and connection I am so very grateful. I say thank you God for being with me now and always.

And I simply let this be so and so it is.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 3/7/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home