Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Pregnant in Arms of the Mother

I turn to intuition and follow its direction easily ...

Written specially for a pregnant woman to relax into the arms of the Mother of us all and feel the peace and tranquility of this divine presence as her own and know her unborn baby is safe; and in the larger sense it is for us all because we all nurture the inspiration of Spirit within our bodies ...

Yes, I am one with the Mother as I relax into the divine space I occupy now. I rest my hands gently on my belly and know the divinity within. And as I feel the presence within, I know I am a presence within a larger womb. I am one with the divine Mother of all. It can be no other way for me or anyone. I grow here each day taking what I need from my environment and releasing what no longer serves me into this environment. I am a vital part of a universal cycle within the womb of creation. With my hands gently placed on my belly, I know I am a model of the universe creating new life.

I relax deeper into this moment ... I contemplate the meaning of this life unfolding in me ... I am amazed at the simplicity of the complexity I find here. In this present moment I sit calmly doing nothing while a whole universe is unfolding inside me ... in this moment I need do nothing for this to happen naturally within me. I release any ideas of control of this process and trust the spiritual and physical laws of nature to do the job completely, perfectly.

As fears and worries come into my consciousness I recognize them and immediately release them into the divine presence in which I am constantly immersed. I turn to intuition, and follow the direction I receive spontaneously and naturally; I take care of any and all business that is necessary for my well being and the well being of my unborn child. I return to this divine presence whenever I feel stress by stopping, breathing deeply and evenly, and affirming, "I am one with the Mother; I am nurtured naturally and guided rightly through this connection. I stop, breathe, look within, listen, feel and act on the guidance I receive naturally and easily."

Yes, I am one with the Mother and I am so thankful for this realization now. I accept the blessing of this divine moment and know I am surrounded by its infinite and eternal presence. I relax into it and gratefully accept the peace and tranquility I experience here.

I carry the Truth with me always as I release these words into the mysterious Law of Life, knowing that all is well and perfect. And so I let it be, and so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/14/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home