Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Law of Attraction -- For Delinquent Child

I hear, see, accept support from all sources ...

For my delinquent child to accept responsibility for their life and build the life of their dreams from this simple beginning.

Relaxing into this moment, I watch my breath, I relax my shoulders, I straighten my neck and back, I feel my stature as I continuously breathe, fully, completely, easily, naturally...

In this moment I open myself to the presence of Spirit. Spirit, the source and creator of the universe, the source and creator of life, fills all existence with itself in countless forms. There is no spot, Spirit is not.

Accepting the truth of the omnipresence of Spirit, I know and accept my connection with Spirit. Here in this connection I find all the answers to my questions through my intuition. I fearlessly follow this intuition in my thought, word and deed in the world. As I know this is true for me, I affirm its truth for this child.

I now speak my word for my child, affirming with them in Mind that they are free to choose the life they wish to have unfold for them as they grow in this world. I affirm with my child that they set a clear course toward their goal and avoid all distractions on the way to that goal. The goal is clear and comes from deep within their soul as they follow the path to the realization of their greatest potential, the sharing of the greatest gift born within them to share with the world. I affirm there is a strong, positive community to support my child in all they choose to do. And that they move forward easily and naturally for the highest good of all and the harm of none. The support they find within is matched by the support that comes from without; I affirm their openness to hear, see, accept support from all sources and to follow the course they have chosen.

For all this I am very grateful, eternally grateful, and express this gratitude openly and easily to all involved for their support. We are truly one, and I celebrate this truth.

Immersed in Spirit, I release this word to universal law that always says yes to our deepest desires of health, abundance and service in the world and accept it as done and manifest now.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 3/12/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home