Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Work you Love and Security

I am able to perceive and respond easily and naturally ...

For You to find work you love and financial security.

Relaxing into this winter morning I breathe in ... and let it go ... again ... and again ... I relax into this gentle rhythm ...

One God, One Life, One Creative Intelligence in and through all that exists. All comes forward from one beginning to expand and evolve in time and space; all is connected to the Source and Creator now and always. Love is the divine energy holding all, connecting all as the divine line of communication.

Embraced by Love, filled with the One Intelligence, I am one with God. I am an active cocreator of my life and experience here on Earth. I feel it, I see it, I am it. In this moment I feel the power of creation within my self and choose to use it to bring to me that which I most need and desire.

I speak my word from this place of creation to bring into my life financial security through work I love. I open myself to discover the gift I am here to share and I give of this gift freely and easily and accept abundance in return. I feel good, whole and complete as I move in the world with God as my inspiration and ally. I realize this connection I feel within me is true for everyone whether they realize it or not; so, I approach everyone as the divine being they are and find acceptance and love in their hearts. From my movement in the world I find just what it is I am looking for and this is good, very very good. I am able to perceive and respond easily and naturally, using my excitement and joy as the energy I need to manifest just what I need and desire as I share my true self and potential with the world.

I am so grateful for the power and grace I feel within myself now. I move forward with an attitude of gratitude for the universal energy that fills me now and I say thank you to each and every ally, visible and invisible, that guides, sustains and nourishes me on my way.

With peace in my heart and love in my mind, I release this word to the law of creation that always says yes. I know it is done as it is spoken, so I let it be, and so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/11/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home