Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Quit Smoking Now

I have all I need within me now ...

To help you quit smoking.

Here I am, breathing. I breathe in the air, and I breathe out the air. This simple action brings vital elements to my body through my lungs, circulatory system, and heart. This I know. When I stop and listen and feel my body I affirm this life giving truth.

Here I am, thinking of smoking and the perceived support that it is... in imagination I breathe in the smoke and I breathe out the smoke... what does this simple action bring me? What does this simple action mean to me, to my life? Is this really necessary?

Here I am, with these questions on my mind. I let them go, I let my thinking go. In imagination I am in a circle on the earth, the circle is my world and I am in the center of It. I sit, silent, patient, letting go of all thoughts that come to me; I release these thoughts to the earth supporting me; I sit in my center, the center of my being and my body. Here I have all I need. Here I am at choice. Here I am healthy, whole, complete, perfect; I am one with the creation of life... My life! I sit...

As I return to this time and place I am filled with gratitude for the power and presence filling me now. Yes! I am at choice! I choose to walk on the earth breathing the air, the pure air, free of particles and heat; this is right for me, this is right for my body, this is my choice. I honor my body and I take the necessary steps to nurture and support it naturally, easily, with healthy exercise, food and drink, time to relax and enjoy the beauty of life and to sleep, renewing myself daily.

Any habit that interferes with my full experience of life, I reject. I accept the healthy life style I desire; my desire to live healthy is driven by my connection to the creator of all life; my desire to live a healthy life style is supported by my connection to the creator of all life. I am always guided, sustained and nurtured by the creator of all life; this is true now and always. I accept the power and strength of the creator of all life now and always.

I leave judgment and blame behind as I go through each day with appreciation of all around me. I realize my goals one step at a time. I am so grateful for the peace, calm, strength, resolution and energy I feel now, I accept now, I use now to achieve all my goals. I have all I need right here within me. Thank you creator.

Yes! I let it be so and so it is.

Blessed Be

Use the affirmation at the top when tempted to smoke a cigarette and if necessary take a drink of water, tea, coffee, a lozenge, a peppermint, or whatever you like to help you move through that moment of temptation.

(Originally published on SharePrayer 6/25/07)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home