Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Our Father

I know I am never alone ...

To Father, both biological and that aspect of us that is the active initiator in our life and in the world around us; heaven is always within us and all around us, it is the perfection that is our inner connection to the Creator of all.

I close my eyes and breathe deeply once ... twice ... three times ... I relax my shoulders and sit up a little straighter ... I feel my body in the chair and my heart beating in my chest ... I am here in this present moment and I know it ...

Continuing in the present I sense the presence of something greater than myself alone ... I stop ... I listen ... I look within ... I am patient as the fog slowly lifts ... I see clearly ... I feel deeply ... I hear dearly ... the wholeness, the holiness, the magnificence of creation ... I am one with the unfoldment of the universe ...

As I relax deeper into this moment of illumination knowing, accepting, using the creative power of the universe, I feel moved to honor the Father within us all ...

Our Father who art in heaven this day, I open myself to your spontaneous impulse of inspiration. I accept the flash of your intelligence cutting the universe into infinite diversity; I respect the strength of your Love that permeates all existence with the power of reaching out and connecting one to the other. I feel safe in your wonderful web of creativity and courage. I know I am never alone; I know that your wisdom is always with me; I know when I ask, you always answer; I know when I seek, I always find you.

I thank you for your many gifts; I thank you most for joining with Mother and giving Life to me, your child. I accept my birthright of individual expression and move forward confident and expectant that I will find only good, because I know you accompany and guide me each step of the way. I consistently pause and look within for your presence and listen to your counseling with awe and respect. I follow your inspiration freely and joyfully for I know you lead me rightly. I release doubts and fears into your wisdom and compassion and am free to express my inborn potential fully and completely.

I model my outreaching self on your example of service and compassion. With your unifying presence within I move safe and secure through all obstacles and challenges I find along my way. I invoke your presence whenever I feel fear and doubt in myself or others and know your strength is with us. My faith in you is total and complete.

I cannot express in words the deep gratitude I feel for your presence and power, so I simply say Thank You once, Thank You twice, Thank You thrice. I am your child now and forever. Into the flow of your Life, Light, Love, Peace, Joy, Beauty, Power, I release these words and my very self knowing only good obtains. So it is and so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 6/15/97)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home